DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, July 19, 2007

My first dream with MOT and with guns!

So, in this dream, you and I and my parents were driving along in my red car on the I-45 feeder road near Lone Star Ford, and there was a white SUV in front of us that was parked with one driver side door open, and a very well dressed black man standing there.

He glared at me - I hadn't pulled up very close, but there was no way to go around him and I was just waiting.

He pulled out a VERY large handgun and I put the car in reverse and hit the gas. He fired a single shot as I flew backwards, trying to avoid the traffic that was behind me.

Then, we were driving around, trying to avoid the minions he had sent out to find us. A white guy in a blue van pulled up alongside and before I saw his gun, I stamped on the brake, changed direction and hit the gas hard.

We finally pulled into what looked like a rural and nearly abandoned group of lake front cottages and I pulled all the way into the back. The people who occupied one of these ramshackle places came out to see why were were pulling in behind their house, and we all went inside. They were very welcoming.

After a while, my dad suggested that we should go back out and try to go home. We drove home without incident, but when I opened my door - an intuition that something dangerous was inside.

And then - I woke up.

No comments: