DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

So, a "friend" whom I have coached through setting up his small business, have provided hour upon hour of consultation to, who came to me for a home loan and promptly went out and tried to buy nearly 200% of what I told him he could afford, then he dragged through completing the loan, because he'd been told by another loan officer that she could do the deal better, cheaper, and faster - so, he ditched me, leaving me holding the bag on almost $500 in third-party charges sends me an IM today telling me he still wants to be friends.

Here's my reply:

drdivo: I just last night learned that one of my "good friends" who has called on me repeatedly over the years for free legal advice and assistance gave his loan to a fucking male stripper that's never done a loan. Ever in his life. And, the stripper is straight. So, no, today is not a good day for someone who professed to be my friend, who was perfectly willing to suck all the knowledge out of my head for years, and then decides to run off to another loan officer because his sister said he should to contact me saying "I want to be friends." Friends how, exactly? Friends so that you can ask me whatever question you have and then tell me you're too busy to get together, or it's too far to drive, or that you've found yet another person to take your business too?

No comments: