DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Howdy, all - it's a suit and tie for non-stop party and stress over how the hell I'm going to get everything done day.

And "will Jackie pee on the front rug" day.

I'm trying to re-create the fundamental messages of the book "Your Marketing Sucks" for tomorrow's presentation, but since I only have four people coming anyway - why worry about it, I guess?

Went to the Legacy Community Health annual luncheon today - John and Jeffrey are table sponsors. I felt like a fish contemplating a bicycle. Who knew that there were all these wealthy fags who knew each other that I had never seen? Where have I been? North Dakota?

Or in insular seculsion at home with my cable modem? Hm.

In a few hours, we have our company's 13th anniversary party. The president of the Texas Assoc of Mortgage Brokers has flown in to attend. Our employees? Uninterested, unengaged, many not attending.

Okay, I'm working on this power point to deliver to the four employees who signed up for the free lunch tomorrow.

No comments: