DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Death and Ressurection of Jesus (observed) weekend!

Drinking coffee, and thinking about how to reorganize the kitchen cabinets. I know that I want to make them more functional, and utilize the space over the washer/dryer for stuff that does get used but with less frequency, but .. where to put it all? I think that I'd be well served to check first with how to pull everything out of the cabinets over the washer/dryer and go from there.

Pulled the stereo equipment out yesterday afternoon and put it all back in. I still have the annoying hum from the cable box. The HD cable is AMAZING. Of course, there are like 12 HD channels that don't cost extra money. HBO, for instance, has two of its eight channels also in HD.

Okay, it's nearly 0800, and I need to make a move.

No comments: