DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Poseidon POS Redeaux

I'm watching the Hallmark Made for TV "Poseidon Adventure" from 2005. Everyone who hasn't had a job in twenty years seems to be in it. They're following the structure of the book more closely, although the rollover is caused by a terrorists' bomb instead of a tidal wave. It's just not .. um .. that great.

Last night, i was watching "Mother, Jugs & Speed," the 1976 Bill Cosby/Raquel Welch movie. A hoot. Oh, my. I have the soundtrack on vinyl. John's away for the evening and Bram's working until .. next week, I guess.

Tomorrow's Good Friday. I need to work on my Easter Sunday service - not that it's going to be all that well attended.

Bram told me last night he thinks he's sticking around for a good long while. That makes me happy. I like him enormously, and I love having him here. I love both of my boys, and I like having them here with me.

I've been talking to this guy on gay.com that I've been wanting to meet for more than two years. He's a big muscle boy/personal trainer. He always talks so tough and aggressively, but now that we're actually talking, he's a pussycat. I think he's really shy. He doesn't have a boyfriend, hasn't had one in forever, and works a Bram-like schedule.

I talked to him about the cruise; he was like .. "um, me? On that cruise? Why me?"

Well, you'll look great in a tuxedo, and you'll do.

One of the guys at the office has reduced 35 pounds in four months. FOUR MONTHS! With that kind of diligence, I could probably meet or exceed that result.

Which would have me down to what I weighed before 1990.

John's working on a food program for us; this is going to involve a weekly cook night, where I make up about 24 chicken breasts at a time and package up a huge cooker of brown rice, and package everything up for use all week long. Then, eating every three hours (a little something per the schedule) keeps my glucose levels stable, which keeps the insulin production in check AND causes the body to consume its fat stores.

Plus, exercise, of course.

No comments: