DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, April 05, 2007

I'm loving having this cool new office..

Now, I need some business flow to go with it.

I have some tax work to finish today, and then I have to work on web marketing with Tom.

Houston is now larger than the Miami/Ft.Lauderdale/Palm Beach MSA. Houston's now the 6th largest MSA in the USAmerica. What about THEM apples? When I moved here 26 years ago, Houston was the 12th largest MSA. Who's bigger? New York, of course, followed by Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth, Philadelphia and then Houston. Houston doesn't need to haul in cities from across the Trinity River, or down in Orange County. We're just one sprawling carbuncle.

Rather explains why we're getting so much international air carrier attention, but hardly explains the crappy auto show.

It's just so damned peaceful here in my little corner. I want some masonry picture hangers today so that I can finish hanging pictures - I thought I was done, and then I opened the drawer back here and found .. yet more.

Today would normally be my Rick day. However, with recurrent cancellations, and an hour's drive each way, I'm over it. So, no more atlas adjustments. More's the pity, 'cause it was really wonderful.

No comments: