DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Where are the buyers?

These purported buyers for stuff off of CL have all bailed. The desktop is still mostly busted, inasmuch as it won't connect to the internet. The model trains from eight years ago have all been repatriated, the Phaeton shrine is all in a box and waiting to be sold back out on eBay.

It's only 1800, and Guy and J1 are heading over for a while. I have cornbread in the oven, and chicken breasts go into the oven right after. John II and his friend Mike have just returned from the gym, and are fooling around in the living room.

The sheets are in the dryer, and are going on the bed in a moment. Chuck's headed home from B'ham.

a tad later

Guy and J1 have just departed. J1 fixed the desktop-ish. I need to go out there and get it going.

Big day in church tomorrow; I need to get my mind in the right place for it. John II is starting to attend church with me in the morning.

No comments: