DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Rainy Thursday

Seems that we've been having this a lot.

The rain woke me at 0330; it was hammering against the bedroom windows just next to my head. I drifted in and out with it for an hour or so, and then ninety minutes later, the clock alarm went off with the 5:59 KUHF news summary before NPR's 0600 news.

When I wandered into the kitchen a few minutes later, the mutts were in the laundry room. Somehow, the back door wasn't fully shut, it was standing open, and the mutts decided that shelter was better than none.

Nine months and they FINALLY decide to come inside. Of course, the floor was a mess. I'll not wager how much of it was rainwater and how much was .. something other. However, it's all mopped up, the laundry room smells like wet mutt, and off we go.

Off to the chiropractor!

No comments: