DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sometimes, decisions are good ones

So, the bank/owner of the house has orally suggested that they've made their bottom line offer, and no other discussion is available.

Uh, okay. Have fun owning that beast until halfway through the next presidential term.

I feel like I have THREE do-overs going on at the same time. First, I got called back to work with John. Second, I get to buy back this house I used to live in and live in it without step-entanglements or misunderstandings. Third, when I used to live in that house, I had a ... RED PONTIAC. What a riot.

I've spent most of tonight listing stuff for sale on Craigslist. Better to sell it than move it. Already getting some interest; coming up next, model cars, sheet music, book music, model trains, the Phaeton collection .. all coming to an eBay auction near you.

No comments: