DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, December 15, 2006

Phriday the Phiphteenth

So, yet another broker came by today to do an inspection/price report. She was also very nice.

This morning, I had a hearing lined up, and man, was I stressed out about it. Nothing happened (it was canceled) but I was still feeling the strain. Had a nice breakfast/lunch with my lawyer friend, and talked about eBay and old times. Did some work, felt like CRAP, came home to meet the said real estate broker, and now it's pretty much time to race out the door to Clear Lake (again) for the church Christmas party.

And I still love this house.

And I love my car.

There was a Lionel Smithsonian Dreyfuss Hudson on eBay that I decided I didn't need to dust after all. That clearance sale is getting bigger and bigger.

John II is off trying to get something handled with his old car. I need to get MY old car registered and underway. And not leaking transmission fluid in the driveway with a ten degree list.

I'm about half ready to put away Christmas stuff. I'm just not feeling it this year, I guess.

Barney's getting older and more feeble. I think I see how he fell into the pool; he's unsteady on his feet, but he still likes to walk around the perimeter of the pool.

I dunno what to do about him.

This weekend, so much to do and so little time to do it in.

About time to start heading south/southeast.

No comments: