DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, December 11, 2006

Monday, Monday ..

Advance New Year's Resolution posting:

  1. From this day forward, anyone who sends me an email that contains some dire warning of future disaster or misfortune in the event I don't immediately forward on the email to within minutes shall have ALL of their suspicious emails deleted without being read or considered. Period. Even if the email is telling me of winning lottery numbers, my winning the Nobel Peace Prize, or their impending death. Sorry, but that's the way it's going to be.
  2. From this day forward, if I take my automobile in for service to any dealer, garage, car wash or other establishment and the people providing service take it upon themselves to adjust the mirrors, seats, radio or climate control settings, I will immediately take myself back to the service person and invite them to restore the original settings forthwith. Should they not know the settings, they can guess. And, I'll leave my car there blocking their service drive until they fix it.
  3. From this day forward, I will refrain from answering personal telephone calls of any character during business hours. Mixed relationship callers who wish to engage in personal calls will be told that the call must be rescheduled for a non-work time.
  4. From this day forward, I will not be logged into instant messenger services during work hours.
  5. From this day forward, I will refrain from answering any business related inquiries by instant message. Those attempting to engage in business communications by instant message will be invited to submit their inquiry by email or telephone.
  6. From this day forward, I will refrain from answering business questions of any character after business hours. Mixed relationship callers who wish to engage in business calls during non-business hours will be told that the call must be rescheduled for a business time.
  7. From this day forward, I will refrain from responding to personal email during business hours.
  8. By the end of this year, I will have completed my application to Ministerial College.
Okay, that's enough for now.

No comments: