DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, July 17, 2006

Monday, Monday ver. 825.01

So much to write about today - I'll have to do it in steps. First, I'm now a licensed Religious Science Practitioner - I was accepted after my oral panel on Saturday. A five year process, including the basic courses necessary to be able to take practitioner level courses. Maybe six.

This morning, I was intent on cleaning up Ruby (the car.) She's been looking pretty rough, so I went to Wally World, returned some pool chemicals I've not used, bought gas and stopped at the coin-op car wash. Some fifteen minutes and two almost slip and falls later, she was passably clean. I brought her home, cleaned the windows, wiped down the exterior, and cleaned up the interior. She looks a lot better. I may just mount my giant Marvin the Martian sticker on her rear window today.

Last night, I had things I could have been doing, but I was just wiped out. I went to bed at 10:00, and slept until 7:00. Today, I'm feeling like I'm having my weekend, but I have to get cracking and produce some results here shortly. At least, I'm feeling perkier.

This week is going to be mostly wall-to-wall catching up (on behalf of clients, not that I'm all that far behind.) All organizing records and putting it into QuickBooks.

At the church, they got a Lasko floor mount blower that feel like an air conditioner; I found them at Sam's Club for $46. I'm going to run and get one shortly to help with the apparent temperature up here in the office.

Aside from that, just a load of work lined out to complete this week.

The class reunion is looking less and less likely. Saves me a bunch of money, of course, that's a good thing.

Tom's off in New Orleans until Wednesday; he'll be slutting around instead of working on websites .. GOOD FOR HIM! He's such a sweetie.

More later - this is what I can jot down for now.

No comments: