DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Tuesday Twitching

I sit here waiting for Twitch and a client referral of his. I'm watching TV, and shopping around on eBay for nothing I need.

I did find a martini table for the Lexus LS430, which was a hoot. It's from Hong Kong, where they seem to have LOTS of really fun accessories for that car. But, a martini table. With two martini glass holders .. (giggles)

I have to get a new stereo rack, as Twitch is picking up his TV stand tonight. He's actually motored off with his dresser and his mattress foundations - he's on his way back for the bed frame (that's going to be a bitch) and the rest of the stuff in his closet.

I found a great stereo rack on Craigslist tonight - I hope that they write back and still have it - it's basically a tall black wire rack with four glass shelves. I wouldn't put the TV in it, just the stereo equipment. I'm actually thinking that I'd do something very interesting for a TV - get a big panel of white board from Lowe's, and a nice projector that I can also use with the laptop for presentations. The projector will accomodate high definition, and can be used on any flat white surface. Better picture fidelity, lower cost, bigger sized picture. WHOOIE!

But that's sometime in the distance, not now.

Twitch just called and said he was going to come back tomorrow night for the rest. I think I've talked him into coming back now.

Got some good things done today; tomorrow, a lot more needs doing.

No comments: