DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Thursday thingies

Interesting - today, I started by pulling a bunch of stuff out of the garage, and discovering another wire shelf-y thing for the home office; so armed, I thought to move the printer/faxer/scanner/copier and the wireless router and modem around some to make things more rational.

Boy, did THAT work out. Not only is it far more functional for me upstairs, but the wireless signal in the living room (downstairs) is a WHOLE lot more stable and strong. Plus, I got a ton of stuff done today, including letter writing, filing, mailing, emails, phone calls .. hopefully, tomorrow will be even better from that perspective.

Twitch came by several times today, requiring technical support. He's so funny. Just haywire, he is. He was to be coming by tonight to pick up his bed and other stuff; of course, he's now hanging out with the "girlfriend," who WANTS his bed for HER house, and blah, blah. No really cute boy coming over tonight to help him move furniture. Bleh. I do have the first of the new room mate potentials coming by any time now to look the place over. He's supposed to be deciding tomorrow about moving in. I found someone today to paint the upstairs bedrooms and replace the sheet rock in the dining room for me; he gave me the number of someone to fix the garage door opener.

Secret Agent Man was very frisky (conversationally) today. Who knows what to expect EVER?

A guy came by whom I've been speaking with about renting one of the extra bedrooms. I'm not sure he's the right sort for the job - he's a bit withdrawn and well .. it's hard to put my finger on. I just don't think he LIKES anything. But, he's .. well, we'll just see.

Anyway, that's the update for the moment. Off to .. I'm not quite sure, but ..

No comments: