DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, June 05, 2006

Monday, Monday ver. 781.01

An interesting day spent in a CE seminar. The entire day there, up at 0600 to work on email and such, then off to the seminar. All day there, and home on "E" to meet up with Twitch, who was expected to come pick up his possessions. He's being a total freakazoid. He said he's coming "late" with Sean/Shawn to retrieve more stuff.

Just zipped through Craiglist looking for room mate candidates for the rest of the summer. Found one that looked promising; wrote to several.

WAY irritated with Brian. And Secret Agent Man. And Twitch. And stuff.
I have a hugely busy day tomorrow. And, I either need to have this mobile alert business kick in and start PAYING or I need to quickly find another source of revenue.

I'm done with stressing out.

Have the proposal from the company that wants to JV with me regarding online presentations. Have to read that tomorrow and respond. Tom also asserts that he's reworked my website for review, but so far no links have been found in my email.

No comments: