DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Saturday morning in the sunshine

Waiting for Twitch to show up - I had dinner with him last night and with Arturo, who used to live here in this house. He was weirded out very much by being here, and kept telling me how incredible the house looked now that I'm in it.

Twitch keeps asking what I'm doing with the pool, it has NEVER looked as good as it does when he lived here.

Just wait until I get the paint done and the landscaping done and the exterior lighting done. Hoo baby.

Have a lad coming over about noon to help me clean the garage out some more; I'm going to get the pool netting up if it's the LAST thing I do today. Mikey and Ro-Ro are coming over around lunch time, and we'll hang out most of the day.

Lance has offered to help me landscape here once I get the place secured. He has some great ideas already for what kind of plants should go where, and what will require minimal maintenance (a very good thing.)

The incredibly humpy new lawn guy started yesterday, and the yard looks GREAT. He spends more time edging than did the last people, and it makes a difference.

Wrote to both of the boys who have asked about renting a room; waiting for their replies.

Talked to Emery about the new car I wanted at his dealership - they told me that I needed to look at something LESS expensive for right now, and they're working on getting me approved on a VERY cute 2004 Mercedes .. I'm going to call her Little Liz. I guess I'll drop my car off to get it sold when we go to Vancouver on Thursday, and when it comes back, I'll be able to zip up to Dallas and pick up the car.

No comments: