DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tuesday developments

I'm working to avoid being otiose this afternoon.

I've got to look through a loan file, and re-organize it, and see about supplementing the credit. Then, I must see about the approval that's floating around in the ether, which is on a different file. A few things to do today with all of that.

The yard's cleaned up again, the pool pump was running on its timer this morning (but the polaris was not) and Barney's still AWOL. Jackie's loving the attention she's getting.

We went for a walk yesterday afternoon, which was great. She was very bouncy and excited. In fact, I think I'll go check on her now.

So frustrating to be trying to fully adopt new money consciousness. Any little slip up in external conditions drags me straight back into lack consciousness. Blarg.

A tax client has FINALLY gotten me his stuff. For 1937. Or whatever year that was. Now, he needs to get me his 2005.

No comments: