DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday night thoughts

Another typical Sunday evening - cleaned up the house, etc. Then, T&D and Chuck came over, we watched the Sopranos, which was weird. The episode, not the company. After watching half of the Chicken Run, T&D left to go work on a restaurant that they're remodeling. Chuck was working on getting my lappy to work with the print server, so that I can print from the lappy FINALLY. We sat here fiddling for a few minutes, and he popped up to see if he could figure out whether he could get the stereo working correctly.

And, an hour later, he did! Wow! Now, everything's working but for the back speakers, which I'll hook up later this week.

At that point, the theater de divo will have returned. YAY!

When I came home from church today - around 2:30 - the back yard gate was standing open, and Barney was gone. He's not been back. Jackie has been very anxious, and very affectionate all afternoon, and looks like she doesn't want to be left alone.

Strange.

There was this video cassette hanging around that was unlabeled - we plugged it into the machine to see if the VCR was hooked up, and it's .. someone's personal trip somewhere - Vegas, perhaps. I have no idea whose this is, or who's in it.

OOOOOH. It's one of Mitchell's tapes. A trip to Vegas. I can put it into his dresser drawer.

I've been thinking about switching the home office from the room it's in to the bedroom at the other end of the hall upstairs - it's about two degrees cooler in there. Then, I can put Mitch's furniture in that other room and close it off, not having to cool it.

I found the most AWESOME bed this afternoon on eBay. It's a queen sized sleigh bed, covered in brown leather and just gorgeous. I need to check them out to see if they have dining tables also. They don't. So, I'm shopping away on eBay for dining tables. Something unique, of course, since everything else in this house is.

Well, I think it's time to hit the hay. It's late, and I have a ton of work to actually accomplish tomorrow.

No comments: