DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Saturday night at home

Chuck's been here a while; we've got the NV presentations done, I've baked a cake for the potluck, have everything all set up to be put into the car tomorrow morning.

He's just had a call from his "backup date," and is headed out now. I'll be here watching more episodes of Angel, it seems and trying to get enough sleep tonight.

I got my wireless print server installed and working today all by myself! Well, with E's help walking me through.

Four loads of laundry today. Did some cleaning up. Mailed off some stuff. Have some bags of trash to take out. Need to vacuum. Chuck just noticed the mass of Barney hair on the carpeting. And twigs and leaves from Jackie. Hm. "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...."

Just found an INCREDIBLE brand new Phaeton in West Palm - white with Sonnen Beige 4 seat! It's just singing to me. Yep. I've copied over the pictures, changed my screen savers, and generally sworn my loyalty to the concept.

Watching "The Sand Pebbles" tonight. My blood sugar has been as high as an elephant's eye lately. Urg. I'm reading Depok Chopra's book about health. It's very interesting - but, I'm not yet finding anything that's new than what I've already read by other authors. Of course, I haven't yet gotten to the second half where he discusses creating good health.

Watched "Before Stonewall" last night. It was poor production quality, but Harry Hay, Ginsberg, all kinds of historic gay figures. WOW. I had forgotten that we used to be arrested just for being in a "bohemian" bar. That the police would show up and arrest everyone inside.

What was really fascinating was that there was all this archival footage of the NYPD arresting and harassing gay people, and then the State of New York paid for this movie in 1986.

Just read an article that CP sent me about the Fed starting to lean on commercial real estate lending. It's very interesting. read here He's asking "how do we make money if this is the case?" An excellent question.

Ruby's butt is jacked up with the air shocks. I think that there's something wrong with the .. sensors or the .. whoozies and it's causing her to ride hard and break shocks. It is nice to have functional brakes again, though.

This movie is interesting. How on earth did it seem reasonable to us to try to control China in this fashion?

Listening to CP tell me how we're going to have all this work coming in. Oh my. I hope so, that would be lovely.

So, it seems that guns is willing to train me, and is willing to do it for much less. He's willing to start on Monday. He wants to be my "date" Monday at Berryhill's anniversary party, and .. such.

Okay, it's time to vacuum and then get ready for bed. Laundry to fold. The rest of this movie to watch. Church in the morning.

No comments: