DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunday evening thoughts -

Church today went great. The work everyone did was great.

Afterward, Chuck and I went to Barnaby's - the service was stinky, and Michael the beefy ex-marine waiter was an exercise in studied indifference. The waiter we had was DREADFUL. He ignored us the whole time we were there until it was time to bring us the check. We had dealt with the shift manager the whole time, and she took care of us. The waiter needs to find some other line of work, I think.

After, we went looking at some houses for Chuck to rent - we found the PERFECT Chuck pad, which was great - it's gorgeous. I wish it were MY house to rent. But, who am I kidding, I don't want to leave my neighborhood.

After we did all that, we headed out to the Tiajuana Wal-Mart at West Rd. Urk. It was dreadful, but we did stock up on dog food.

Watched the movie "Sneakers" tonight - it was very cute.

I have to get on the ball tomorrow morning. AND, Ruby's broken another rear shock. These shocks from AutoZone appear to be worthless. My computer help is starting to act flaky again; I've advertised on craigslist for someone; we'll see what happens.

Time for more internal work, I think. Who knows.

No comments: