DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Saturday evening update

Well, it’s later.  I’ve raised enough dust to kill a horse.  Sold four books on Amazon already, which is pretty cool since I just listed them this morning.  

The bigger living room cabinet is ORGANIZED for the first time since I’ve lived here.  All the magazine binders are lined up like little soldiers in there, as are the home recorded VHS tapes, and a few other things.  The quarter round book case is re-done, and dusted.  All of the books in the book shelves in the living room are reorganized and dusted.  I moved a pedestal and the vase that was on it into my bedroom (yes, I found a place for it.)

I’m making some dinner, and then I guess I’ll clean the bathroom and get cleaned up myself to go meet my two sisters, the other two Whores of Baghdad.  It should be fun, as Michael the Peeler and Jason will be there.

No show from the guy who was going to work on Ruby.  T says he can’t do it in the foreseeable future.  Ugliness.  I hope he just returns my adapter that he carted off four months ago.

I’m having my teeth cleaned on Monday – that’s a relief.  Learned that there is yet ANOTHER bill from my emergency room drama, this one from the doctor.  That one is $280, so my entire trip cost $1000.00.  Ah, well.

I need to pull everything out of the curio and dust in there.  Ugh.  Maybe next weekend.

It looks like Hurricane Katrina may hit New Orleans.  What will all of these gay homosexual queers do if they can’t have sex in public over Labor Day weekend?  

I bought some Macguire’s car wax products on the web today.  It looks like I’ll be applying them to Ruby next weekend also.

Tomorrow’s heat index is supposed to be up to 112!!  Holy cow!

Okay, time for more work.

No comments: