DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sunday after the apocalypse

Interesting day. Today's blood sugar reading was just 127. That was the lowest it's been since May - and a great feeling of relief. Church was great; lunch was .. difficult, if I can choose a feeling. I think I'll just avoid that in the future.

Came home, fiddled. Napped. Shouldn't have. Fiddled a lot more.

The trip to Florida went better than I could have hoped. Even had a thank you note from Roxanne. That was just amazing.

I have to spend some time thinking about some things; I also need to go through more crap here at home and do more throwing away/cleaning out.

I want to go to San Marcos next weekend, and buy some more clothes and shoes. I'm getting very interested in how I dress for the first time in more than fifteen years.

The Minx very much wants me to go with him to Southern Decadence. I want to go to Michigan. And, I'd love to go to Decadence. Hm.

Not a peep out of N8.

Loads of things are rolling through my mind tonight; not sure what I'm going to do about them all.

No comments: