DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Dreams -

I just had a dream that reminded me that it was the second I've had of this ilk recently.

Last night, I had a dream about a Singapore Airlines Megatop (I'll post a picture here in a minute) which, for the aviation enthusiasts would be a 747-412. The color scheme is dazzling, and very distinctive.

In this dream, I was in some place rather pastoral, like the area around Madisonville (Texas) which has gradually rolling hills. I was (in last night's dream) just there, and watching this airplane (which had just taken off from Houston's Geo. H. R. Bush Intercontinental Airport) trying to climb to altitude. The #2 engine (closest to the airplane on the side I could see as the plane flew from right to left in front of me) was suffering from compressor stalls - which is a condition where the engine's airflow is restricted, and it's backfiring just like a car would. While I was standing there watching, a big hunk of the #2 engine came off and the plane continued on.

I had forgotten all about this when I awoke this morning.

This afternoon, I dreamt that I was invited to MV's "ranch," which was in the same pastoral setting, for New Year's Eve. I had some man with me (who was cute) that I was taking along for reasons not clear, but as we approached the entrance to the place, he grabbed my hand (in a weird but cool way) and we began to say our greetings to everyone. Just as I was introducing him to some of the friends of MV, the same (looking) Singapore 747 was trying to climb across the sky. It also was having compressor stalls in the #2 engine. Then, the #2 engine exploded. The plane was still trying to climb, and big hunks of the fuselage started to come off, and they were landing all around me. After a very big piece landed (with very Hollywood effect) right near me, the entire airplane broke apart, and pieces fell like hail all around us.

Then, I poured bleach all over the people that were there that I cared about.

Now, if you have an idea what this all MEANS .. by all means let me know.

No comments: