DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Tuesday - RTF!

Watching the shuttle return to flight this morning got me all choked up. It was so cool.

I decided this morning that I regretted never having had the chance to watch a live Apollo mission go up from Cape Canaveral. Of course, I didn't know then that I'd regret it later, but ..

Have a meeting with a client at 1:00, then it's off to the real estate school to see if they've been kind enough to cut me a check. I hope so, as I've been busting my butt to get all the course content re-written. My friend who's assembling it all for me is not happy about the amount of reformatting to be done. I, of course, am coming up with editorial changes and I haven't yet gotten the whole thing re-written yet.

More work.

This new desk is coming in HANDY! Already, even though it's just living in the dining room, I'm filling it up with stuff that has occupied space on the floor or elsewhere. Once I have a change to get it (the den) re-arranged, life will be much better, but .. there's a chance I'll be moving soon, and then .. what? Just perfect the environment here and have to start tweaking it at the new place, I guess.

Two new loans today already and CP is out hunting for more game to drive into the pen. Once here, I'll skin them and dress them up for use. It's an effective division of labor.

The married guy came over yesterday right after work. Oh my. He's something else again.

Spent the evening with my friend Mary from the Heights church, talking about all kinds of things. We had such a good time; we have about four more evenings of catch up conversation to handle.

No comments: