DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Thursday -

Been trying to write this post all day. Had a TON of work to do; including processing a bunch of mail and simple paperwork that just eats up one's brain.

I still have a TON of work to do tomorrow; will I get it all caught up? I just don't know. Part of that depends on how early Philip gets up in the morning.

I did make some good progress today; got three loans submitted for pre-qual. Talked to my Aunt Donna in Michigan about visiting her over the Labor Day weekend, and talked to my Aunt Liz in Florida about my dad's birthday party. Got everything mailed out that needed to go out today. Just have about ten hours of work to do tomorrow. And five hours to do it in.

Things are rocking and rolling at the church - holy cow! We have some explosive speakers lined up for September; we'll do some advertising for it starting this next month.

It's just amazing how smoothly things go when you're not having your brains cheated out. It's just like .. since you're not getting cheated, your energy reflects that you're being taken care of and the person that you're dealing with can sense that you're going to take care of them. It aggregates damned fast, too.

Have an awesome movie to watch tonight - "Fail Safe" from 1964.

This morning, I dropped a jar lid on the kitchen floor and it skittered away. I thought perhaps it had gone underneath the range, so I tried to put my hand under there - nothing. I pulled the range out, and HOLY COW - seven years' worth of dog hair. I about puked. Enough to knit a whole new dog.

So, that's been cleaned up.

I'm SO looking forward to having this office an OFFICE!!! Oh my GOD!

No comments: