DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, July 29, 2005

Friday - more fun stuff

Well, we had four loan applications come in this week. If I close them all in August, I'll make several thousand dollars. One of them has to close next week, and I'll get paid $400 for it on Friday.

I'm scheduled to teach a mortgage class for $150 on Monday and Tuesday, which would prevent me from making the $400, and possibly part of the larger amount.

So .. I wrote them and said "can't do it." They're all freaking out.

However, they cancel classes on me at 5:00 the night before all the time. Thus, shouldn't I be able to cancel the day before as well?

Heh heh heh.

The other class, the QuickBooks class on Tuesdays, did not make enrollment, but they're not going to decide until MONDAY. Uh, hello?

I have a ton of work to complete this weekend, and more to do on Monday.

last night I went at 11 to go meet this massage guy who's SO fucking cute and SO sweet, and hung out with him until 1:00. I get into Ruby to come home, and I think "Philip locked the deadbolt." So, I get home and ...Philip locked the deadbolt.

So, of course, I couldn't get in. I hammered on the door, called him on his cell phone, beat on his window with my hand and with keys, tried to pry open my bedroom window, hammered on the door some more, sent him a text message ..

I thought I'd try to sleep in the car, but it was so hot I started to get sick.

So, I took my man clutch, which everyone makes fun of, and I crawled behind the bushes again, and I used the flat side of the man clutch and BEAT against the side of his bedroom window. He woke up. He sleeps like the dead, it seems.

Had a great Fabulair meeting today with a SQL architect; hoping to have movement there in a few days.

Time to make something to eat and watch a DVD. Later!

No comments: