DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday night thoughts

Taught today for the real estate school - it was a good class; I was scheduled to teach tomorrow and Sunday as well, and should have picked up a check today - however.

They're not well organized over there.

The flurry over my copyrighting my ideas and presentations for new classes is not yet over; it's more like a lull in the storm. Or perhaps the eye thereof. However, I proceed undaunted.

Having the weekend suddenly freed up is a good thing; I can focus on getting all caught up. I have the book ready to go into the binder for tomorrow, and will get up, make coffee, put on NPR and start three-hole punching. Once Philip gets up, it will be time to go graze at the complimentary buffet at the leasing office.

Anyway. I kept forgetting to take my medication today, which is weird, considering that I was rushing from sugar intake last night until .. oh, 6:00 this morning.

Okay, it's almost time for me to go horizontal. More later.

No comments: