DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Back from Dallas

Back from Dallas and picking up my desk. I spent nearly $75 on gas to pick up a desk that I bought for $51.00. Ah, well. It was fun. The drive up (with Chuck) was fun, hanging out with Susan was fun, looking at Jaguars was fun, hanging out with Larry was fun, driving back this morning with Chuck was fun. Now, I'm here - have to unpack, have dinner with Donna in an hour at Ninfa's, and teaching tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday.

My cell phone blew up on the drive to Dallas - I mean, totally deadified itself. The Sprint guys were baffled. One idiot suggested that the tiny magnet on the back of the battery case had somehow blown up the memory in the phone.

I just love people who don't have a clue.

Anyway, my phone and I are very close and, again, I can't find anything on the Sprint system that I like well enough to spend money on that isn't under $500, so I'm buying another one. On eBay, just like the rest. I'll have it next week, but in the meantime, I'm off the voice matrix.

Here are some pictures of some boys I'm chatting with on the internet lately.

No comments: