DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sunday evening cable

Nothing like being middle aged, overweight and having to crawl around on the floor to run cable. I had to put the satellite receiver into the stereo rack, and needed to put another power strip in for the computers. Both in limited space, both on the floor, and both behind a big stack of crap. But, I got it done.

The upstairs neighbor has been pounding something on the floor for two hours. I'm about to fax in my second noise complaint of the evening.

This morning was three hundred forty. Church was great, then back to a meeting to place advertising for the new mortgage business. Then, home to work on the jillion emails that needed sending, the other stuff, and .. cabling.

Trying to teach myself runes - since I have a bag of them. I need to look at the I Ching, also - I've had that kit for years.

No comments: