DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Sunday -

Interesting day - not enough sleep last night, didn't want to go to church this morning, hung out with Nicole for a few hours, which was great, and then a quick dinner with Guy and home to watch a truly yuckie DVD from Netflix. Why must all movies about gay people focus on AIDS? Is there no other element of our lives?

Tomorrow has been hijacked by PJ. She purports to be willing to help me with some things, which is well and good, but .. I need to get some things done that are already assigned.

Last night was fun and amusing. We sat with Jarred for the first time in more than a month, and he was showering me with affection and flirtation. I have a lunch date with him on Friday, and a commitment to let me take him out for his birthday on the 12th.

The oak pollen is just kicking my ass lately. I need to go to bed here pretty soon, and see if I can sleep through its effects.

No comments: