DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Sunny Saturday

Well, what a gorgeous day we're having .. the last few days, we've had what my friend Guy calls "Chamber of Commerce weather." How true.

Had lunch at the Grand Luxe cafe today - okay, $13 for a hamburger with crappy friends and obsequious service? Perhaps not again.

Already cleaned up the apartment, picked up the dry cleaning. Have to spend a little time doing some paperwork organization, and then it's time for relaxation. Don't know what the program is going to be tonight; Mikey and I were discussing returning to Jarred's bar. He bought the drinks last night, and has started to see the wisdom of hanging out at Jarred's bar, where the drinks seem to be free.

Ruby's 'service engine soon' light is staying on. I've decided that she needs a new fuel cap, instead of something expensive.

I've been mulling around some of the input I've had, and how I've been interpreting it. Obviously, I've moved on to the "next" issue, which involves people attacking me for what appears to be no reason. I need to do some processing on this one for a while, and read our stuff for Monday night. It may be linked to what I uncovered last week; I don't know just yet.

Okay, nap time and more contemplation.

No comments: