DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Hours left, and then tax time is over

well, except for the procrastinators.

So far this year, I've done 42 tax returns, which compares very favorably to the 72 I did last year while working for v-man. I've done more business returns this year, and have fewer extensions to follow up on. If I'm still in this business next year, it will prove to be a good thing. Work less, make more.

Mikey's on his way over, as are three different tax clients to pick things up. I have to do some more work today, and tonight is all about staying in and being quiet.

It seems that my Angel muppet doll was shipped today. Interesting.

just before bedtime

Got to finally watch 'Six Degrees of Separation,' which I had never seen before. Great movie! What a great job Stockard Channing did!

After tomorrow, all of this crap here in the den/office will be put AWAY! Whoop!

No comments: