DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Such a fuss

What a weird mood I'm in today. I woke up ready for battle, expecting the worst from teaching. Of course, today would normally be the day that I would call my sister for my regular ass-chewing, and the whole idea of having to do that made me cranky. I think that, plus knowing that I was about to be canceled on by Tim, and that Joseph had blown me off last night contributed to my foul mood.

Of course, this line of expectation created some fun stuff .. a nifty auto accident on the Gulf Freeway that made me late for class, an unsatisfactory conversation with my father on the phone .. "How is your little business coming along?" "What, do you mean my business to create an international gay charter airline?" "Yes!" "How could you possibly call that a little business?" This after my listening to the home improvement project update for 15 minutes.

The class went well, once I got there, then met Guy for lunch, which was nice. Came home, took a nap, then started watching "For Whom The Bells Toll." People LIKE this crap? Bleh.

I'm shopping for Marvin the Martian stuff again. That should tell you something.

Have no desire to do the class tomorrow afternoon after church; I so want to call it off.

Okay, time to shut off this incredibly boring movie and go to bed.

No comments: