DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Leader of the Pack

Ditchard wrote to me this morning - a forward alleging that if I merely forwarded this email to ninety-five persons and to a champagne bottler, that I would receive a half-case of this lovely champagne.

NOT.

It took me about 60 seconds to find the scam on snopes.com, and to reply to "all" and burst another bubble. Why do people think that things in life are free?

Last night's board meeting was very interesting, in a good way. The R wasn't there, and we were quite frank about things. It's clear that the energy has shifted and isn't working anymore. We talked about what to do with that, and started creating several things, including having our own leased space for the group, and having me in charge of the group.

Anyway, it looks as if I'll be the actual study group director in fact and in name in a matter of weeks.

Had an awesome meeting with my favorite client today, and brainstormed up a TERRIFIC new business together - something that I can do alongside Fabulair, I suspect.

Had dinner with L, that was lovely as is usual. Been working all night on merchandise for Fabulair, and talking on the phone - the free legal advice sign has burned out, I think.

No comments: