DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Most people aren't even aware of this at all, but your president - the one who you're so proud of - has committed felony violations of law as demonstrated by sworn testimony yesterday. Against you. And me, but you don't care if he does it to me so much.

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

So, glad to have all those choices of motels to stay in, and all of those Denny's restaurants, plus having your government spend your tax dollars to listen in on your phone calls and email traffic just because it's keeping you safe from terrorists who don't exist according to the government's own heavily redacted records??

Be proud. Be very proud.

This morning's coffee was distinctly less bitter without Jerry Falwell in the world.

No comments: