DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, February 10, 2007

The first day of Packapalooza

Bram went out last night and picked up a swarm of boxes. I've been through the kitchen once, and have pulled out all of the stuff that's going to the church garage sale; a few more things to put in there. Rosita and Lisa are coming over at 11ish, and I have to run pick up Babs.

My friend Brian, whom I've not met in person but talk to nearly every day and think of as a confidante, has been writing in his own blog about men and .. well, how they suck. He's posted some very witty, urbane, articulate thoughts of late, and they've been making me feel plagiaristic. Rather than steal his work, I just linked you to it for your enjoyment.

I'm feeling much better about the house thing. I talked to Rosita yesterday (finally) and felt like I was reminded about what was not working for me - I was focusing on the WRONG THING. Duh. This morning, I spent some time focusing on the RIGHT thing, which makes a huge difference.

I feel like playing Bugs Bunny cartoons. Both roomies had overnight guests .. so, I pop out of bed at 0600, and they're both still engaged in sexual gymnastics from the night before. Uh .. yeah. Maybe they'll be up in time for Packapalooza.

Naw. Well, the one has to be at work before 10. We'll see.

I think Sondra is coming by this morning to get her taxes did. I have to work on a thing for PJ, so I'll get to doing that instead of calling my dad, which was what I was THINKING of doing.

I'm actively engaging in refraining from contact with people that aren't such a good thing for me.

No comments: