DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sunday evening

Okay, just finished writing an answer to my brother's letter, and Mr. Felder and I are trying to cook up how many ways Bram's airplane can taxi across O'Hare field before they can take off. They left the gate nearly a half hour ago, and he's not in the air yet.

You ask how I can tell? Wizardry.

YAY! He's finally in the air! Out of the Windy City, but still flying over northern Illinois.

I cleaned the office tonight (I'm still behind on the filing, though.) Got all my files together to deliver to the office in the morning. Have the mail put together to go out.

I'm going to have to get to bed here, so I can be up in time to fill the bird feeder, take out the trash, run by the bank to transfer money, and drop off these files by 8:30. Ooof!

No comments: