DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Rain-E Thursday

Another unproductive day, mostly thanks to my desktop computer, which is barely working at all. I can operate, at most, two software programs at a time, and nothing that sucks up a lot of memory.

Went to drop Ruby off to have her seat back fixed; I had made an appointment to have the work done more than a week and a half ago. Got there, and .. they won't take the car. They won't even discuss it until next week. I left. Came home, it had started raining, and the seatback had fallen into the back seat again.

Bitter, party of one.

Came home to the desktop freezing up. And freezing up. And San Jac being twits, as per the usual. They have extended the deadling for enrollment of the class that starts .. Monday .. until tomorrow. They tell the students fifteen different things, including that they don't know who the chosen instructor is .. and then, ask me if I'll cut my hourly rate to hold the class.

I spent hours trying to get the computer to work. Hours. Until nearly four o'clock. By that time, I was ready to scream.

I don't know how to catch up. Very frustrating.

Dinner with Chuck cancelled due to a blond moment, coupled with a younger, cuter Latin man being available.

Screaming is yet possible. I'm dizzy - I think my blood sugar is way out of whack.

No comments: