DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

July 4th, bizarre dream edition

So, this morning, I was dreaming that I was Adolf Hitler, and it was the late 1930s. I was in New York for a meeting with some political figures. The room was lavish, and everyone was saying blah, blah, blah. I came to realize that they were telling me "this is the line you cannot cross," or "this is as much as we can give you," but that these were just words. I could do anything I conceived. I left, and went to the airport, to board my Focke-Wolfe 200 (the first four engine long distance airplane) It was there at the New York airport, polished to shine like a mirror, with fresh black and yellow trim paint. Crew people were buzzing around the aircraft, readying it for departure.

And then I had to climb the wooden stairs to the ship (these being dreams, they don't occur in a linear fashion.) The stairs were long and steep, and in the middle was a wooden structure that one had to slide undebrneath, part of a military training regimen.

There was a young military man coming down the stairs, and he limbo-ed under the structure, but I walked up and around on the outside. Then, I was talking to some guy who worked for me who hadn't completed some task he was to have done. I told him he had to cut his ear off in pennance. He did. That was gross.

Still thinking about the meanings of this dream.. it's interesting.

No comments: