DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Notice to the universe

OFFICIAL NOTICE TO THE UNIVERSE

As of today, February 23, 2006, the free advice shop is closed.

Free advice on any subject is no longer available at this address. If you want free information, you are welcome to search my free library at my business website. If it's not there, you may ask but you pay in advance.

Fees are non-negotiable. And, I just had a big rate increase.

If you don't think that my fees are reasonable, or that you should have to pay for these answers, then you can do your own research, or call someone else.

No more gracious gratuities, no more barren barter, no more "I'll pay you when I can." If you need it now, you pay for it now.

If you can't do your job and need my help in executing it, you're out of luck unless you're turning your entire salary over to me. If you can't run your business without my doing it for you, then you need to shut it down.

If you've an energy of trying to get something for nothing, or relying on friends to give you the answers, it's time for you to try another doorbell.

No comments: