DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, February 20, 2006

Monday Monday ver 732.01

Ah, another Monday for 2006 crossed off the list.  

Got a lot of stuff cleaned up, repaired, put away, filed, organized, written, mailed out, knocked out and cleared out.  

I still have to get ready for tomorrow evening’s class.

Tomorrow, I have a manager’s meeting (mandatory!!!!!!) and lots of running around to do..  

Got to see Lance today, got to work on stuff for Chuck, talk to Susan .. she still wants me to move to Dallas REALLY badly.  It has a lot of appeal.

Speaking of Dallas, the car I want is there now, and I’ve talked to the dealer.  They can CPO it – which is GREAT news, and I’ll talk to the CU tomorrow about the financing.

FINALLY got a loan approval-ish from a new lender on the inter-Asian multi-lingual land deal I’ve been working on for months and months.  It’s not the greatest, but it’s something I can hopefully leverage with the OTHER lender to get something more workable.  I believe now that I can finally close this sucker in two weeks-ish.

Now, to find a lender for a non-warrantable, non-owner, inexperienced investor at 10% down on an ARM in a high rise.  Yeah, sure.



No comments: