DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Saturday evening -

What a peaceful day this has been. I still need to clean the apartment, and pack up more Christmas presents, but overall it's been very nice.

I'm still trying to train myself how to use this Time Warner DVR. I know that there's a way to have it record ALL of the HBO shows that I want to see. However, I haven't quite figured that out yet. Still I can watch these two that have been recorded, which is great!

I didn't realize this morning that I had had two phone calls at around 02:00 this morning. One from Nick, and one from Carlos. Short version: big gay drama, Nick was angry with me that I wasn't answering the phone at two in the morning to LISTEN to said big gay drama again, and Carlos was calling to vent.

Observation from a safe distance. Yep. Safe distance.

Still no word from Michael, which is dandy. He leaves for Norfolk in two days, and then, my man diet starts. No more men in my house or in my life until June 6.

And, maybe not then, either.

I heard from Janice today - that was good - I was starting to worry about her.

I spent some time today visualizing how I want this year to end. The mental equivalent is challenging, but I'm going to work on it some more tonight.

More work with Lisa tomorrow, and then more meditation. And cleaning. It just shouldn't take that long to scrub the place down. Again.

Next week, I am focusing on finishing all the work that I've been putting off, of any nature. By next week, I'll have everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING caught up.

I think I will ask Carol to index my CDs, vinyl albums and books. She needs some work, and she'll actually do the work. I also have to talk to her about her being here for Christmas to watch the mutts.

No comments: