DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Holiday spirit

Holiday spirit

Shipped out the Christmas cards today, and realized I need to buy about twenty more.  Also sent out a response to the State of Texas that had to be postmarked today – that cost eight bucks.  I’ve realized that my CD collection is totally catawampus, and needs to be sorted through – figure out what’s where, and get it all back where it’s supposed to be.  

I need to vote in today’s run-off election.

We’re getting down to the wire for the end of the year.  Only a few more days to make ANYTHING happen.

The guy in New York is writing to ask if I still want the Phaeton.  Uh, yeah.  I do.  I just haven’t quite identified the money yet to wire to you to allow me to come pick it up.

The mailbox gets more and more full each day.  Blarg.  Thank God I bought this industrial strength shredder – I can run nearly anything through it.  It just fills up so DAMNED fast.

My blood sugar was catawampus again today – probably from eating junk food at these two holiday parties last night.  What a weird night that was.  Mikey and I thought we could restore normalcy to the evening by going to EJ’s, and THAT was odd.  The boi was there, looking handsome, but assiduously ignoring me (ooooh, hurt me, crack baby!)  We had one drink and left.

Came home, and Michael wasn’t here.  Checked email, and he came in.  Got up this morning, and he was gone again.  He needs to just BE gone and STAY gone, which I intend to accomplish today, if he checks in or shows up.

Nick’s angry with me.  He thinks I’m telling Carlos information about him.  I just listen to each of them; it’s something that is best observed from a distance.  Of course, Carlos is talking to many men that Nick is also talking to – it’s the triangulation triathelon.

I just figured out that Tom DeLay re-districted ME from Sheila Jackson Lee’s district into John Culberson.  That’s sort of like being represented by Tom DeLay himself.  Thus, I feel I am utterly unrepresented in Washington, given that Clone 1 and 2 are in the Senate, and Clone 3 is in the House.  Great.

Okay, time to do some more laundry and think about whether I have enough holiday spirit to decorate the house.  More later.

No comments: