DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, October 24, 2005

Monday, Monday ver. 645.01

Just getting lined out for the day. I have a ton of stuff to complete, which is great!

Interesting - a friend of mine, who's downtown getting his THIRD divorce pro se, just called me to ask me what a judgment of divorce was, and why he didn't have one. I suggested to him that he DID have one, he downloaded it from a website six months ago, and had showed it to me earlier.

So, the judge dismissed his divorce case and told him to get a lawyer (which I had told him over and over months ago.)

I told him that people just kept voting Republican; the judges who were on the bench when I was practicing wouldn't likely have treated him that way.

I find it SO interesting that people are SO worried about "protecting" marriage, when no one who has access to it actually honors it.

No comments: