DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Hump day screwin'

Oh, my - the hooker called me tonight while I was driving home from Queer Lake - he was all drunk - he says "come pick me up" I said "I'm on my way to a massage appointment, and I have a friend visitng from out of town, so no. What did you have in mind?" "Giving you some head" "Oh, my. And what do you want me to do for you?" "Thirty bucks?"

So, Nick had already called - he was out with his lesbian friend. I had given him $50 of the $250 I had promised him for working for me - he tells me he's already spent it all. He's wobbly. I tell him I'm headed to the massage guy, and would be home about 12:30. He says "okay, call me later."

The hooker calls next. I tell him I'll call him after the massage (not that I for a moment entertained the offer.) And Nick calls back. He asks if it's okay if he hangs out with this friend of his a while, and will I bring him more money? I laugh and say "you know, that's the second request for money I've had from a young man in the last ten minutes." he says 'huh?" I said "the hooker offered to blow me for thirty bucks if I went to Pasadena and picked him up." Nick says "Oh, but with me you'll get so much more for the same amount of money." I say "Don't be making promises you don't intend to keep." He says "what makes you think I won't keep them?"

Anyway - I just got home, Nick had called twice while I was at the massage studio, and he says he's tired and coming home now - no worries about bringing him more money. I walk up to my door, and Curtis, the married construction worker guy has come by and left a note.

What is UP with all this?

Had a fabulous meeting with Dana tonight - we talked about Fabulair and me and getting it all back on track. I think I made some progress. Now, I really need some SLEEP since Nick had me up until nearly 3:00 this morning, and it's already nearly 1:00 again.

No comments: