DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Tuesday - BD day - by blast fax!

Already had some results from my blast fax marketing last night, which is cool. It's not a transaction yet, but she asked for more information.

Just ten more days before Philip heads back up north.

Today, I had to just now clear all the stuff off the patio as they're about to power wash and paint the exterior of the building. Hauling in those HUGE pots was quite the chore. I'm going to re-pot and do some clean up, to consolidate out there since I have them all inside. Then, I'll just have my three giant terra cotta pots, which will look quite nice.

So, what is up with smokers? I had to clear out (again) a couple of hands-full of wet, soggy, nasty cigarette filters. Is the world their toilet? It's revolting.

Had a lot of help from Mikey getting some web work done; what would I have done without him? Urf. He's a miracle worker, and it comes so easily for him.

Have more paperwork to do for clients today; GOT to get these done. Have to extend for the slackers who are STILL not ready for August 15.

No comments: