DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Late Hump Day thinking

Larry HATES the idea of the custom wheels on Ruby and thinks I'm nuts for wanting to have her re-painted. Hey, it's just a trial balloon anyway.

ONE WEEK before Philip's mom arrives and they drive off. I am looking so forward to re-arranging this room.

You know who I haven't heard a peep from? The drunk LSAT student. I'm sure that he's sulking because he found a gorgeous un-drunk young man in residence. Or something like that.

Had a call from the Peeler today. It seems that he's getting a divorce, he's already got another girl on the hook, and he's nosing around for a place to throw his stuff (after his wife throws him out.) I told him that he had no business being in any sort of a relationship, given that he's a complete slut and won't stop cheating on whomever he's with.

Then, I had a call (thank God) for business purposes and lost him in the shuffle. He then sent a text message, asking me to call back.

He also told me that EJ's (my favorite sleezoid bar) is going to ditch the street hooker/dancers and replace them with "professional" hooker/dancers booked through Marcy. I need to find out if this is true! The boi may be out of business!

I'm SO tired, and have to go to the church board meeting. It's almost time to walk these dogs and then hit the trail for Clear Lake. Urk.

No comments: