DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, August 05, 2005

Friday - pulling on that oar!

What a weird night! I was SO tired last night; I blew off the terrorist sex and chose to just vegetate in my living room. I FELL ASLEEP DURING THE DVD! Uh, has that ever happened before? I went to be around 11:00, and didn't hear Philip come in. As in, I DIDN'T HEAR PHILIP COME IN! Uh, that has NEVER happened before.

Today, I have a mostly completely unstructured day, with which I intend to get ALL of the work caught up and put away here in the office (well, not yet, but in a week it will be.) We're giving up on the $400,000 Vietnamese dentist loan (that's quite the dramatic story) and I have one to put in closing today, and that's it, loan wise. I'd love for it to close TODAY, we'll see what we can do. Two bankruptcy petitions for today, credit letters on three clients, three tax returns (that I have been putting off - urk) and then some filing/clean up.

The weekend is mostly unstructured; I am sure that Philip is going to sleep tomorrow until at least noon, so I'm going to ... finally ... groom the dogs. Urk. I may .. deploy the several cleaning and polishing products on Ruby tomorrow morning, also. Then, I'll be ready for sleep!

Jeffrey had some extra bed rails, so I don't have to buy those next week; just a fitted sheet. I'm taking ALL this extra bedding to the resale shop and donating it. Don't know what I'm going to do with this damaged bedspread that was my mother's - it has a couple of indelible ink stains on it, and I'm probably not going to use it again. Maybe I'll ask Carol if she can fix it.

Have to find a truck for next Friday to take my old mattress and platform bed to the resale shop. Then, I have to figure out how I'm going to re-arrange this den to make it as efficient as I can make it. I am so excited about it!

No comments: