DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, April 01, 2005

I saved $440 with GEICO!!

I really did.

A totally unrewarding evening at EJ's with Mikey and Curt. Jarred the bartender, who hasn't the decency to call, text or smoke signal had the temerity to tell Mikey that he got the shirt I sent him, but didn't have the guts to speak to me directly. Brim was all over the bar, and I was over him in about 30 seconds flat. Now, I smell like smoke, I have a headache and I'm just plain revolted about the concept of gay men in general.

Exchanged a few messages with Jayce tonight; why on earth did I think that things would be different with him? Had a message from Judy's kid; another "what the fuck am I thinking?" and an exchange with Trevor, who's all off doing his thing with his lying, cheating boyfriend.

I just need to get a grip.

In addition to spending nearly $50 less on my auto insurance renewal today, I bought a ticket to see E in Vancouver for $29.60 (using OnePass miles.) I'm very happy to be going to visit him; it's been since the week before Johnny died that I've seen him, and I've never been to the city with the highest standard of living in the world before.

Things today work-wise went quite well; got a whole lot cleared out here. Lunch tomorrow with the Olivia woman, which is exciting.

Have a bunch of tax returns to complete tomorrow; now that I have the decks cleared, maybe I can get them done.

No comments: