DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, March 27, 2005

A little later, the car stereo and the DVD are resurrected

Had my car's stereo worked on today; turns out that I probably have a bad monster cable from the head unit to the amplifier rack in the trunk. Rather than trouble-shoot the problem and fix it, they bridged the front channel input, and the also managed to use a front channel output to run the subwoofer. Now, we have all the connections correct, and the short in one door speaker fixed - Wednesday, he's coming back to check the monster cable, fixing the stereo (I can get another 20% out of it, I'm just sure) and then installing the OnStar.

Mikey fiddled with the menu settings on the new DVD player, and now my living room sounds like the local multi-plex. WOW. It's awesome.

Nicole brought over a new two-drawer plastic file cabinet for me; it's TERRIFIC - I put the printer/MFC on it, which brought it down to eye level, and created a bunch more flat space to PUT things on. Plus, I can split out some file drawers in my three drawer cabinet, which creates a WHOLE lot more space for the Divo when he's working. Thanks to Nicole, who's lovely and wonderful!

Tomorrow brings a whole day of productivity, I hope.

Talked to Jayce a bit yesterday, that was very nice.

Okay, back to the home theater, and then to bed!

No comments: